- Early on in the careers, physicians have a smaller patient base and lack discretionary time to market their business effectively and network with other doctors.
- Physicians, particularly in their early years, yearn for practical experience gained by working side-by-side other physicians with varying levels of expertise.
- As these physicians get older, many desire job flexibility.
- At later points in their careers, many physicians would like to spend less time working in the OR and/or in the office.
- Furthermore, many physicians would like to reduce their administrative overhead, (e.g. paperwork) and additional encumbrances associated with being a primary surgeon (e.g. malpractice insurance).
- Lastly, many physicians spend countless idle hours while on call.
Surgical Assistant Advantages
- Gain post residency surgical assistance experience in operating rooms.
- ncrease repertoire of surgical services by working alongside experienced physicians with varying levels of expertise, resulting in improved practical skills and recognition.
- Increase your practices' business and network opportunities by gaining access to a large pool of surgical assistants from which to work with.
- Optimize your on call time by performing surgical assistance on behalf of SA Medical when you're idle.
- Earn additional income.
- Improve clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction.
- Add flexibility to your schedule.
- Reduce the amount of time that you need to spend in the office or have to spend in the operating room and realize financial and administrative cost savings.
SA Medical Employee Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Company pays 50% of the Single Employee Rate; we provide $10,000 life insurance policy at no cost if you participate in the health insurance plan.
- 401k plan
- Continuing medical education (CME) reimbursement
- 10 business days of vacation and 5 days paid of personal or sick time
- Reimbursement for state licensure fee for surgical privileges
- Reimbursement of two national and/or state association dues related to the profession
- Company paid malpractice insurance
Surgical Team Locations
- Valid State License
- Valid NCCPA Certification (if applicable)
- Current AAPA Membership (if applicable)
Please submit your resume using the following form or fax it to 973.518.6081. We are an equal opportunity employer and new graduates are welcome