- SA Billing specializes in revenue cycle optimization and management for hospitals, extended care facilities and physician groups.
- Our organization employs an array of technologies that expedite claim processing by streamlining doctor-biller collaboration. To illustrate the process, providers that work with SA Billing use Electronic Medical Records during day to day clinical operation. At the completion of each patient visit, a claim is automatically submitted to SA Billing's claim processing engine. The engine checks the claim to ensure that it meets the criteria of private and government payers; such as the National & Local Coverage Determinations, which dictate whether a claim will be processed based the payer's definition of "medical necessity". If a claim passes the aforementioned validation tests, it is immediately sent to the payer electronically for processing.
- Claims that are rejected or underpaid by the payer are evaluated by SA Billing's team of medical billing experts to determine the likelihood of collection.
- Claims that warrant follow-up are modified to conform to payer feedback and appended with supporting documentation to further justify compensation.
- In the event a payer refuses to adequately reimburse a claim that is medically reasonable and necessary, SA Billing will aggressively pursue adjudication to prove the payer's financial responsibility and recover the funds.
Director of Operations
145 Route 46 West, Suite 304
Wayne, New Jersey 07470